Legrand Cloud CRM opens with the Snapshot page. Snapshot provides an overview of your recent activities, this type of summary page is sometimes referred to as a dashboard. At a glance you can see your calendar events, active opportunities and tasks (3). From this screen you are also able to drill down into each of these items to obtain greater detail (4). Depending on your permissions you can view the details for yourself, another team member, or for everyone.
Selecting any of the modules along the menu bar will navigate to that page. The module that you are currently working in will be highlighted.
1. On the top right hand side of the page, above the menu bar, is displayed your basic account details: company name, account number (you will need this for connecting to our Gmail and Outlook add-ins or submitting a support ticket) and your username.Clicking on the gear icon will take you into your various account & user & preference settings:
The question mark will take you to online support and the links for our Gmail Extension and Outlook Add-ins:
2. A graphical view of your Opportunities funnel by value or volume, and manager(s). Depending upon your user permissions you may be able to view all active opportunities within the database or you may be restricted to viewing only your own opportunities. User permissions determine what a Standard team member can view in this, and other fields. All user permissions can be assigned within the User control settings accessed by clicking the gear icon.
3. The activity detail provides a summary of your upcoming calendar events, active opportunities, as well as an overview of both overdue and upcoming tasks. Depending on your permissions, you can view your own details, or those of other team members.
4. You can drill down for greater detail into each of these activity summaries by selecting the blue triangle next to the relevant heading for tasks, calendar or opportunities. You can further customize this detailed view by nominating both a.) the number of records to be displayed per page by clicking on page size at the bottom of the screen and b.) by clicking the down arrow to select whether you would like to view all records or just those of one person. Each of these fields are drag and drop to enable you to view them in whichever order you prefer. For example, if you would like to see your Opportunities first, simply make sure that field is collapsed and then drag and drop it at the top.
5. If you have linked to Quickbooks Online or Xero, an Intuit or Xero tab will be visible indicating the link is active.